I updated my Wubi Ubuntu 10.04 install a couple of days ago ... and it broke. That was really annoying. It was also, from my perspective, a bit of a kick in the bum for Ubuntu WUBI. It breaks kinda easy it seems, and from the number of posts I’ve read, it’s not the first time. Over the last couple of days I’ve spent a considerable amount of time trolling newsgroups trying to find a fix that suits my specific situation, without a whole lot of luck. Until today. Today I discovered an absolutely brain-dead fix to the whole problem that, if you’re set up for it, takes about 5 minutes to take care of.